Outline: The article shows an easy step-by-step guide on how to rip and copy ISO
files to Gear VR for viewing in Oculus Cinema.
Gear VR brings us an unparalleled experience of watching your own movies in virtual cinema mode. Do you like to copy your backed up ISO files and view them on Samsung Gear VR in Oculus Cinema? This article will share the guide on how to rip and view ISO files in Gear VR.
As we know, the ISO file includes all the data of files contained on the archived DVD disc. Since ISO files are incompatible with Gear VR (Innovator Edition), we need to convert the ISO image files to something like 2D MP4 or 3D SBS MP4 that Gear VR can recognize and play.
And you just need to get help from iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Read review). This software is a great ISO converter especially designed for ripping ISO files to 3D movie(MP4 Top-bottom 3D Video, MP4 Side-by-Side 3D video, MKV Top-bottom 3D Video...) with the original video quality for playing in Gear VR, VR One, Rift DK2, 3D TV, as well as other 3D players like Stereoscopic Player and 3D Projector easily. In addition, it offers you numerous 3D effects to decide on as. Of course, some common MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc output formats are also provided. The equivalent Mac version is here, which can help you convert ISO files and also create 3D movies with ease. Follow below guide to start ISO to Gear VR conversion.
Hot search:3D YIFY to Gear VR, MKV to Gear VR, Blu-ray to Gear VR, 3D YouTube to VR One
Free Download iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Win/Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/windows/ifastime/3260-20_4-10440988-1.html
- Soft32 Download: http://www.soft32.com/publishers/ifastime/
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime/index79230-0.html
- Best Software 4 Download: http://www.bestsoftware4download.com/a-ifastime-83610-software.html
How to convert ISO to Gear VR friendly format for playback
Step 1. Load ISO files
Download and launch this ISO to 3D MP4 converter, and import your ISO files to it by clicking "File" > "Load IFO/ISO". After the files are loaded.
Step 2. Select SBS MP4 as the output format
Then click "Format" and select "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" from "3D Video" category as the output format.
Note: For movies in 720p resolution are best for watching in Gear VR. So you can open profile settings window, and adjust video size for Gear VR.
Step 3. Start to rip ISO to 3D SBS MP4
Hit the big green convert button to transfer your ISO to MP4 Side-by-Side 3D video for playback with Gear VR. After conversion, you can hit "Open" to find the generated 3D videos.
To view your SBS 3D video files on your Gear VR, follow these steps:
1. On your MicroSD card file directory, navigate to Oculus > Movies > Your Movies
2. Create a new folder within "Your Movies" and label it "3D"
3. Import or move your side-by-side 3D videos into your newly created "3D" folder
4. Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy Note 4, (if it isn't already), dock the phone in your Gear VR, and don the virtual reality headset.
1. Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu
2. Navigate to "My Videos" from the Oculus Cinema content library menu
3. Select the 3D video you wish to view (if you followed the above steps it should have a "3D" label in the upper righthand corner)
4. Choose the cinema mode to begin playback
Now watch these converted ISO videos on Gear VR, start your 3D life anywhere!
Free Download or Purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Free Downloads Center:http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Sound_Tools/iFastime_Video_Converter_Ultimate.html
Have more questions about how to copy ISO files to Gear VR for viewing,
please feel free to contact us>>